The Illuminator fits into each of the surrounding lenses and modifiers.
With modules to precisely vary every aspect of the light,
your artistry is finally unbounded.
No Gloves, No Sweat, No Compromise
- Over 10,000 Lumens using only 120-watts
- no heat on subject
- silent operation
- great color rendition
- absolutely flicker free
- ultra light-weight.
- Rugged all-aluminum construction
- Beautifully pure, smooth beam quality
- Highly controllable and shapable
- f-stop dimming™ aka digital-scrim™
- battery power from camera batteries
- The Lux LED Illuminator accepts umbrellas directly
Have you ever been on a shoot and wanted a different light?
In lighting for a desired look, I found that bringing in many different instruments and sculpting them with grip equipment took a long time. Typically I had to settle for less to stay on schedule. I wanted one light that could quickly transform to handle any situation.
-Pete Smith, Hexolux Founder
All of these qualities are now embodied in the Hexolux D7:
- A daylight LED more efficient than an HMI with impeccable light quality
- A Fresnel that zooms from 11-70º
- A Soft-Light that out-performs panels
- An umbrella light for huge soft throw
- A tilt-shift lens to light evenly from an angle for groups, green screen, or movement
- A small practical light for china-balls, car interiors, etc
- A battery powered light for challenging locations and fast setups